While restaurants do not legally need to be certified to make organic claims, many have decided to use the Soil Association symbol on their menus to demonstrate that their dishes and ingredients meet a strict set of organic standards that protect health, sustainability and the environment.
If you are interested in organic certification for an entire restaurant or a particular dish, please call 0117 914 2406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The following establishments carry the Soil Association symbol...
...for their entire menu
- Abbeywood Tots Day Nursery, Bristol
- Bangors Organic, Bude, Cornwall
- Becklands Farm, Bridport, Dorset
- Cote How Guest House and Tea Room, Ambleside, Cumbria
- Daylesford Organic, Selfridges Food Hall, London
Daylesford Organic farmshop and cafe, Daylesford, Gloucestershire
Daylesford Organic farmshop and cafe, Pimlico, London
Daylesford Organic farmshop and cafe, Notting Hill, London
- First Learning Nursery, Shepperton, London
- JCB factory tours, Rocester, Staffordshire
- Orchard Farmhouse, Dorset
- Pillars of Hercules, Cupar, Fife
- Planet Organic, Torrington Place, London
- Ryton Organic Gardens Restaurant, Coventry, Warwickshire
- St Martin's Tearooms, Chichester, West Sussex
- The Duke of Cambridge, Islington, London
- The Organic Farm Shop, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
...for selected dishes
"We need to respect the land in terms of what we put in to be assured of good stuff coming out for our children and their children."