The Catering Mark Supplier Scheme
Bringing caterers and suppliers together
“We place the utmost importance on our choice of suppliers. It is our duty to prepare dishes using fresh sustainable, locally sourced and organic ingredients. Relying on suppliers with the same ethics is crucial; it takes trust and understanding to know our requirements will be met” Paul Rogers, Alliance in Partnership (Gold Catering Mark)
More and more caterers are serving fresh, healthy food, and are using the Food for Catering Mark as an independent endorsement of their commitment to good food. The Catering Mark is a symbol of trust which looks at the issues that people really care about.
Over 900,000 Catering Mark meals are now served every day in schools, hospitals, universities, nurseries and staff restaurants. We're working with some of the biggest contract caterers within the UK foodservice industry.
As the Catering Mark grows, so does demand for products that meet the Standards.
Helping suppliers meet this demand
The Catering Mark Supplier Scheme is for wholesalers, ingredient suppliers and food producers for the catering industry.
- Find new routes to market and reach new customers
- Align yourself with a rapidly growing best-practice scheme
- Gain recognition for your great work
- Opportunity to feed back on consultations and scheme developments
Become a Supplier Member today
Does your range includes products that are free from undesirable additives and trans-fats and GM? Do you have products which are:
- Free range
- MSC/MCS fish to eat
- Farm Assured/Red Tractor
- Freedom Food
- LEAF marque certified
- Cage-free (eggs)
To become a Supplier Member, you must be able to demonstrate that:
- You have read and understand the Catering Mark Standards
- You can provide products which meet these Standards
- You can support Catering Mark customers with their supply chain, and provide relevant information for their inspections