The Catering Mark Supplier Scheme
Bringing caterers and suppliers together
More and more caterers are serving fresh, healthy food and asking us to provide independent endorsement of their great work. The Catering Mark is a symbol of trust which looks at the issues that people really care about.
Over 750,000 Catering Mark meals are now served every day in schools, hospitals, universities, nurseries and staff restaurants. We're working with some of the biggest contract caterers within the UK foodservice industry.
As the Catering Mark grows, so does demand for products that meet the Standards.
Our new scheme helps suppliers meet this demand
The Catering Mark Supplier Scheme is a Soil Association best-practice scheme for wholesalers, ingredient suppliers and food producers for the catering industry. The scheme will help suppliers to:
- Find new routes to market and reach new customers
- Gain a competitive edge
- Align yourself with a rapidly growing best-practice scheme
- Gain recognition for your great work
- Opportunities to feed back on Catering Mark consultations, and to recieve updates of scheme developments
Become a Supplier Member today
Does your range includes products that are free from undesirable additives and trans-fats and GM? Do you have products which are:
- Free range
- MSC/MCS fish to eat
- Farm Assured/Red Tractor
- Freedom Food
- LEAF marque certified
- Cage-free (eggs)
To become a Supplier Member, you must be able to demonstrate that:
- You have read and understand the Catering Mark Standards
- You can provide products which meet these Standards
- You can support Catering Mark customers with their supply chain, and provide relevant information for their inspections