Achieving the Catering Mark can have significant positive impacts on consumer health, the environment and your business.
Business benefits: cost savings, sell more meals, enhanced consumer perception, CSR targets
- The Catering Mark is helping caterers to win new contracts.
- School caterers have been able to demonstrate an increase in meal uptake.
- Cafes and other venues have seen an increase in footfall and meals purchased.
- Catering staff are empowered and engaged.
- The Catering Mark contributes to Corporate Social Responsibility plans.
- Caterers have found that sourcing locally and cooking from scratch has been cost neutral or cost beneficial. (Read our case studies)
- Marketing support and resources are available to help you communicate your achievement and add value.
Meeting demands for traceability, integrity and good provenance
- In the light of recent food scandals, the Catering Mark will put you in the best position to meet demand for high quality and traceable food.
- Catering Mark holders are independently audited on an annual basis by the Soil Association: a real authentication and evidence base for the claims you can make about your food.
- The Catering Mark logo has become a trusted industry symbol, a fast-track to integrity, reassurance, traceability, provenance.
- Rewarding best practice - recognition for your great work.