We help you go organic – we help you sell organic
There are a number of reasons why certifying with Soil Association Certification makes sense for you and your business.
- A truly personal service with a dedicated certification officer and access to our farming support team
- Practical solutions to help improve efficiency and keep costs down such as combined inspections.
- Access to the most trusted & recognised organic symbol – now on over 70% of the organic products in the UK.
- Exclusive opportunities to develop your supply chain & reach new markets through our supplier schemes, events and partners.
- Business support- you’ll benefit from our exclusive marketing materials, press coverage & public engagement through campaigns such as Organic September.
- Get your voice heard as we campaign for farmers on national and EU policy.
Read our ‘at a glance’ guides to conversion for livestock, arable and fresh produce (insert link to conversion docs) or find out more about some of the business opportunities available you’ll benefit from as a licensee of Soil Association Certification here.
The information packs listed below include everything you need to apply for organic certification. If you need any help completing the forms, contact a member of our friendly team who will be happy to answer your questions:
*If you are taking over land that is already organic, please contact us.
T: 0117 914 2406