We help you go organic – we help you sell organic
There are a number of reasons why certifying with Soil Association Certification makes sense for you and your business.
- A truly personal service with a dedicated certification officer and access to our farming support team
- Practical solutions to help improve efficiency and keep costs down such as combined inspections.
- Access to the most trusted & recognised organic symbol – now on over 70% of the organic products in the UK.
- Exclusive opportunities to develop your supply chain & reach new markets through our supplier schemes, events and partners.
- Business support- you’ll benefit from our exclusive marketing materials, press coverage & public engagement through campaigns such as Organic September.
- Get your voice heard as we campaign for farmers on national and EU policy.
Read our conversion guides for arable, cattle and sheep, and horticulture, or find out more about some of the business opportunities you can benefit from as a licensee of Soil Association Certification.
The information packs listed below include everything you need to apply for organic certification. If you need any help completing the forms, contact a member of our friendly team who will be happy to answer your questions:
*If you are taking over land that is already organic, please contact us.
T: 0117 914 2406