Working with you every step of the way
Soil Association Certification is the UK’s leading organic certification body - certifying over 70% of the UK’s growing organic market. By certifying with us, you’ll have a dedicated and experienced certification officer who will work closely with you as your business grows. You’ll also benefit from over 60 years of organic farming experience with access to practical on farm support from our skilled and experienced technical experts, as well as our employed inspectors who are on hand to support you every step of way.
We help you go organic – we help you sell organic
There are a number of reasons why certifying with Soil Association Certification makes sense for you and your business.
- A truly personal service with a dedicated certification officer and access to our farming support team
- Practical solutions to help improve efficiency and keep costs down such as combined inspections.
- Access to the most trusted & recognised organic symbol – now on over 70% of the organic products in the UK.
- Exclusive opportunities to develop your supply chain & reach new markets through our supplier schemes, events and partners.
- Business support- you’ll benefit from our exclusive marketing materials, press coverage & public engagement through campaigns such as Organic September.
- Get your voice heard as we campaign for farmers on national and EU policy
Read our ‘at a glance’ guides to conversion for livestock, arable and fresh produce or find out more about some of the business opportunities available you’ll benefit from as a licensee of Soil Association Certification here.
Join a growing movement
By certifying with Soil Association Certification, you’re not just reassuring your customers your products are certified to some of the highest possible standards in the industry, you’re also contributing to changing our food and farming systems for the better. Never has it been more important to be represented than through the current CAP negotiations, where your involvement along with others in the sector proved vital to ensure that organic farmers receive maintenance payments as part of the RDPE programme.
Don’t just take our word for it
“At the Well Hung Meat Company it is really important to us and our customers that our product comes with the very best organic credentials. Our Soil Association stamp is a guarantee that everything we do is to the highest standards of animal welfare and sustainability.”
Tom Bourne & Geoff Sayers - Well Hung Meat Company
Go organic today
Get in touch now to find out more about the benefits of being certified with Soil Association Certification and speak to one of the team about our simple application process.
T: 0117 914 2406